maroc logiciels

Cet espace d'entraide et de soutien mutuel est destiné aux professionnels de la gestion: comptables, développeurs de logiciels, auditeurs, responsables RH et décideurs dans les entreprises.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

ANNONCE Ce forum est en cours de constitution. Soyez indulgent et ayez l'amabilité de nous communiquez vos remarques

#1 27-10-2019 07:30:46

4yy9bsyu
Nouveau membre

adidas originals i-5923 blue

adidas trainers womens running adidas Originals continues to find innovative ways to integrate Boost technology onto classic silhouettes. 2017 reintroduces sneaker lovers with the adidas Iniki Runner, a vintage runner that bears an uncanny resemblance to the popular Gazelle model. However, the updated Boost midsole unit provides the sneaker with the kind of comfort its previous iterations never afforded owners.

adidas trainers black and pink Inspired by archival runners from the '70s, these two latest I-5923 offer the perfect balance between modern and retro. Suede overlays lend a vintage look to the stretch-mesh upper. The sock-like fit is easy to slip on and off. Boost cushions your step, and a webbed rubber outsole offers great traction.

adidas trainers mens white sale It’s still a celebration of the Pride flag and colours but pastel shades give a more understated vibe. This looks especially striking against the iconic lines of the I-5923. A shade of off-white balances the theme to much of the upper but those premium suede overlays bring some added refinement.

adidas originals i-5923 blue These models feature a fully breathable two-way stretch mesh upper accented with premium suede overlay. Other elements include - the comfortable concealed sock-like construction, the textile tongue with adidas branding, tonal laces, printed serrated 3-Stripes branding, the OrthoLite inner liner, all atop a comfortable full Boost midsole and webbed rubber gum outsole.

https://www.sportshoenews.com/

Dernière modification par 4yy9bsyu (27-10-2019 07:32:38)

#2 27-12-2019 11:57:00

MESIgoal
Nouveau membre

Re: adidas originals i-5923 blue

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com