maroc logiciels

Cet espace d'entraide et de soutien mutuel est destiné aux professionnels de la gestion: comptables, développeurs de logiciels, auditeurs, responsables RH et décideurs dans les entreprises.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

ANNONCE Ce forum est en cours de constitution. Soyez indulgent et ayez l'amabilité de nous communiquez vos remarques

#1 21-01-2020 06:39:21

elaine95
Membre actif

stadium just sitting there begging to be used, a

Raiders vs. Dolphins fantasy football advice: Cooper Antonio Brown Raiders Jersey , Carr, Cook will ignite Oakland air raid If NFL games were only 30 minutes long, the Oakland Raiders might be the best team in the league. Unfortunately for Raider Nation, they are not and it is making my fantasy predictions rather difficult. Last week against Denver, I was sort of right about Derek Carr but also wrong. He put on a record-setting display with his completion percentage and looked comfortable all day. But the offense did stall in the second half scoring only seven points. Overall, Carr threw for close to 300 yards and one touchdown resulting in a good fantasy outing. Those who stuck with Amari Cooper finally got the payoff they were looking for as he caught every ball thrown his way. Marshawn Lynch averaged only 3.6 yards per carry but got a touchdown to save his afternoon. My big miss was Jared Cook. He had a so-so day with just four receptions. But hey, I have seen worse games from other premier tight ends. Look at Travis Kelce’s Week 1. Moving on from the Broncos, let’s look forward to the road trip to Miami. Must StartWR Amari CooperThe Dolphins have not been giving up big numbers to the wide receiver position allowing just 22 catches for 281 yards in two games. With that being said, Miami has only faced the New York Jets and Tennessee Titans. The Jets start a rookie quarterback in Sam Darnold with limited outside threats and the Titans aren’t a pass-happy team so I think the numbers are outliers. Also, no one in the Miami secondary has a PFF player grade greater than 66.9, so Cooper should easily be able to exploit the unit. And did you watch Cooper on Sunday? I will happily say it again. He caught every ball that went his way and one more with the play that got called back for a questionable offsetting pass interference penalty. TE Jared CookAgain, the Dolphins are weak in the secondary and at linebacker. So whomever Cook is matched up on, he should have the advantage. Before Delanie Walker got hurt, he was on his way to having a nice day with four receptions for 52 yards against the Miami defense which surrendered 101 yards to the position in Week 1. The Dolphins did limit the Jets to only three receptions, but go ahead and tell me a tight end on their roster? Yeah, good luck. So when a tough matchup is at the tight end position, Miami can be gashed. Jon Gruden seemingly has made Cook an emphasis when a mismatch is there. I bet Gruden and Carr will be looking to go there like they did against the Rams. RB Kenyan DrakeOakland is not doing a great job defending the run allowing 5.76 yards per carry this season. And it is expected to be close to 90 degrees and humid this Sunday in Miami, so it would be reasonable to expect the Oakland defense to looked gas down the stretch like it did last week when Phillip Lindsay ran for 107 yards on 14 carries.Kenyan Drake hasn’t seen many carries this season Womens Antonio Brown Jersey , just 25, but he has been a productive back when called to duty averaging over four yards per pop. The Raiders haven’t shown to shut down the run game yet and will possibly be without PJ Hall in the middle again, so I will take my chances with Drake. QB Derek CarrAfter seeing what Carr did last week on the road in Denver and the lack of skill in the Dolphins secondary, start the Carr. Proceed with CautionMiami D/STI see a major day through the air for Carr, Cook, and Cooper so it would seem hard to start the defense that will be on the opposite end of that air attack. However, the Dolphins’ defense has forced six turnovers and scored one touchdown in the first two games. So they are making plays.If the Carr from last week shows up, then Miami will get shredded. If it is the Carr from the Rams game, then the Dolphins defense could be headed for a trip to the endzone.BenchRB Marshawn LynchUnless Lynch is up against a horrible run defense, I don’t see a scenario in which he is a start. Lynch is averaging just 3.66 yards per carry and is only putting up solid fantasy numbers to this point because he has found the endzone in each of the games thus far. Lynch is still battling a shoulder injury as well. With the poor Miami secondary, I think we will see a few more touchdowns in the air rather than on the ground lessening the likelihood that Lynch finds another score. QB Ryan Tannehill Ryan Tannehill has never been scary. He is averaging less than 200 yards per game passing and has turned the ball over three times. The one worry might be Tannehill’s mobility, as that has given Oakland trouble in recent memory, but the Raiders have done a decent job against quarterbacks this season allowing just 6.69 yards per attempt, only two touchdowns and zero 250-yard games. The Raiders thought they finally found a place to play next season, only to find out they’re not wanted in San Francisco.Not by the mayor, and certainly not by the team that still calls itself the San Francisco 49ers — even while it plays its games in a stadium 40 miles away in the Silicon Valley. They’ve pretty much shut down any plans to play at Oracle Park, home of the baseball Giants.“As far as I’m concerned, the Oakland Raiders should play in Oakland Antonio Brown Jersey White ,” San Francisco Mayor London Breed said.Six months before the preseason begins, the Raiders are officially still homeless for 2019, locked in an angry dispute with Oakland politicians and searching for a welcome mat somewhere nearby. Even with a scheduled game in London, they still need a home field for seven other regular-season games and two exhibitions.Not that anyone should feel sorry for Mark Davis and his nomadic team. They’ve got a nifty new place all lined up in Las Vegas, where the politicians are much more accommodating.They’re building the team a new $1.8 billion stadium that will open in 2020 with a view of the glitzy Strip just in case the action on the field isn’t enough to keep fan attention. Taxpayers will be footing $750 million of that deal in what might be the biggest giveaway ever to a team owner.Still, Las Vegas officials have to wonder about the competence of Davis and his brain trust, who have vowed not to play a final year in Oakland after being hit with a lawsuit for moving the team. They’ve been reduced to begging for a site for the lame-duck team while finishing touches are being put on the sparkling new facility in Sin City.So what does Davis do? Where will the Raiders play?Here’s a few suggestions, just in case nothing else works out:SAN DIEGO — There’s a stadium just sitting there begging to be used, and a lot of angry fans just waiting to buy tickets. The Raiders are California’s team anyway, though it might get a bit weird when the Los Angeles Chargers come to town.CAESARS PALACE PARKING LOT — If the Raiders are looking for an iconic spot, this is it. Muhammad Ali fought there, as did Mike Tyson, Marvelous Marvin Hagler and most of the rest of boxing’s greats. They even held a couple Formula One races behind the hotel, so they know how to put on an event. Put up some temporary bleachers, get Wayne Newton to sing the national anthem, and it will seem just like home.SANTA CLARA — The last thing the Raiders want to do is share the 49ers home field, but they may have little choice. Imagine tech millionaires sipping their trendy drinks alongside the scariest fans in football.RENO — It’s the Biggest Little City in the World, at least according to the sign hanging over downtown. Ever jealous of Las Vegas Bo Jackson Jersey White , Reno wants a part of the Raiders action, too, and it’s just a short ride over the hill on game day. Unfortunately the city isn’t the only thing that’s little. The University of Nevada-Reno stadium seats a cozy 29,993, way too small for any team not named the Chargers.LONDON— What better way to really introduce the NFL to proper Brits than give them the Raiders, if only for a year. Tottenham’s new stadium, should it ever open, was built for the Spurs but also with the NFL in mind.MEXICO CITY — The Raiders are used to playing on dirt and bad grass, so they’ll feel right at home in Mexico City, where the NFL had to move its latest game at the last moment last year because the field at Azteca Stadium was a mess.SAN ANTONIO — They’ve got a dome built for an NFL team and been waiting patiently for years to land one. Yes, it’s only for a year, but someone in the NFL should really throw the city a bone.LOS ANGELES — Never mind. There are already way too many NFL teams in LA, no matter how much the Raiders would like to return to their 1980s home.OAKLAND COLISEUM — Ok, so the stadium is horrible and there’s a dirt baseball infield in the middle of it. Raiders’ fans don’t complain about it, as long as they’re allowed to get drunk and wear silver and black studded collars to games. Davis should apologize to Oakland politicians for stealing their team, swallow his pride, and pay whatever ransom is needed to finish off one last season there.____Tim Dahlberg is a national sports columnist for The Associated Press. Write to him at tdahlberg@ap.org or http://twitter.com/timdahlberg

#2 30-01-2020 00:45:38

zunka
Membre

Re: stadium just sitting there begging to be used, a

Taxpayers will be footing $750 million of that deal in what might be the biggest giveaway ever to a team owner.Still, Las Vegas officials have to wonder about the competence of Davis

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com