maroc logiciels

Cet espace d'entraide et de soutien mutuel est destiné aux professionnels de la gestion: comptables, développeurs de logiciels, auditeurs, responsables RH et décideurs dans les entreprises.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

ANNONCE Ce forum est en cours de constitution. Soyez indulgent et ayez l'amabilité de nous communiquez vos remarques

#1 03-12-2019 02:59:08

elaine95
Membre actif

Detroit Lions NewsDetroit Lions NotesDetroit L

DETROIT (AP)The NFL has determined sexual assault allegations against Detroit Lions coach Matt Patricia from 1996 are not subject to its personal conduct policy.”The allegations occurred well before his affiliation with the NFL Cheap Ty Johnson Jersey ,” the league said Monday after completing its review of the Lions’ interviewing process.Patricia has said he was falsely accused of allegations that resurfaced in a Detroit News report . The accuser did not testify and the case was dismissed. He and a friend were indicted 22 years ago by a Texas grand jury on one count each of aggravated sexual assault. They were accused of assaulting a woman on South Padre Island.”I was innocent then,” Patricia said earlier this month, a day after the newspaper report. ”And, I am innocent now.”The Lions have said a pre-employment background check did not reveal the incident and they are standing by Patricia.The NFL review determined the Lions were appropriate and thorough during the interview process. The league said Patricia did not mislead anyone with the Lions and adds he was under no league or other requirement to raise the issue.”We determined that the Lions handled the interview process in a thoughtful and comprehensive manner and fully and appropriately complied with all applicable employment laws,” the league said. ”As we learned from both Mr. Patricia and the Lions, the matter was not part of his employment interview process for job opportunities outside of or within the NFL.”The Lions hired Patricia in February after firing Jim Caldwell. The former Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute offensive lineman was hired by the Patriots in 2004. Patricia became one of Bill Belichick’s top assistants, serving as defensive coordinator from 2012 through last season.”For 14 years in our organization, Matt conducted himself with great integrity and is known to be an outstanding coach Ty Johnson Jersey Womens , person and family man,” Belichick said earlier this month. ”We have always been confident in Matt’s character and recommended him highly to become the head coach of the Detroit Lions.”— The Lions cornerback is eager to rebound in a better scheme fit with Detroit." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhitePride Of Detroita Detroit Lions communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryLionsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Detroit Lions NewsDetroit Lions NotesDetroit Lions AnalysisDetroit Lions TransactionsDetroit Lions Game RecapsFiled under:Detroit Lions NewsDetroit Lions QuotesLions CB Rashaan Melvin ‘excited’ to be in better scheme fit in DetroitNew,67commentsThe Lions cornerback is eager to rebound in a better scheme fit with Detroit. EDTShareTweetShareShareLions CB Rashaan Melvin ‘excited’ to be in better scheme fit in DetroitCary Edmondson-USA TODAY SportsDetroit Lions cornerback Rashaan Melvin has had two drastically different seasons in the past two years. In 2017, Melvin was a solid outside cornerback with the Indianapolis Colts, making himself a fairly high-priority free agent. He was in talks to return to the Colts for his third year there, but ultimately chose to join the Raiders instead on a one-year, $6.5 million deal.The results were bad. Very bad. As our own Mansur Shaheen detailed earlier this offseason, Melvin’s play was downright ugly at times Ty Johnson Detroit Lions Jersey , and it resulted in one of Oakland’s biggest free agent signings riding the bench for a portion of the season. Melvin went public with his displeasure and discomfort in Oakland:Now with the Lions and in contention for the starting spot opposite Darius Slay, Melvin is already feeling more comfortable in Detroit.“Unfortunately (in Oakland) they wanted me to do something I wasn’t as comfortable with,” Melvin said. “I’m here now and it fits me the way I feel like I should be playing.” The veteran cornerback didn’t go into specifics about what exactly about Detroit fits his skillset better, but he did mention the appeal of a man-to-man scheme was part of the reason he signed with the Lions.Historically, the Patriots-style defense that Matt Patricia comes from is one of the most man-coverage heavy schemes each year in the NFL. Melvin, himself, briefly made an appearance on a Patriots-style defense, when he spent eight games with New England in 2015—though he only played 49 defensive snaps over that time.Melvin clearly believes Ty Johnson Jersey 2019 , now back in that scheme, he can get back to the kind of play that earned him high marks from PFF: “Before I signed to Oakland I had large expectations for myself to be the best that I can be. Certain things that expired, and I didn’t live up to the expectations,” Melvin said. “But I’m so fortunate to be here, to be a Detroit Lion, to put my best foot forward, to be able to get back to where I was and being the best player I can be for this team.”

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com